I was always a note-person. I write diaries, a blog (höhö) and thousands of To-Do-lists. Every single day. I need to visualize EVERYTHING. Sometimes I even draw
Journaling is one of the most important things to me, when it comes to self-growth, self-developing and even for understanding myself a bit more. I came across some questions lately under the title 20 Questions for Self Discovery and I thought they were great!
So I wrote down some of them and added some of my own. They will help you visualize your current stage in self-discovery and show where there is space for improvement but also, show you what you already have and you should be proud of. So take a journal and start answering the following questions.
30 Questions for Self-Growth
- How do I feel at the moment?
- What do I need more of in my life? How can I get these things?
- What would make me happier right now?
- What do I love about myself?
- What am I grateful for?
- Who means the world to me? Why?
- When have I done something I thought I couldn’t do?
- What can I do to take better care of myself?
- What bothers me? Why? How can I solve the problem?
- Where would I want to live if I could live anywhere in the world?
- Who do I look up to? why?
- What needs to happen to make it an amazing year?
- What do I need to do to go out of my comfort zone?
- What is my definition of success?
- What quote do I love? Why?
- What qualities do you admire in others? How can I learn them?
- If life stops today. What would you regret not doing?
- What do you wish you did more of? How can I do it more in the future?
- What are my most important goals this year? How can I achieve them?
- If you were financially free, what would you do?