Aloha it’s Olivia started originally as an Instagram Account during my language exchange in Hawaii back in 2014. Four years later, when the vision of traveling the world turned into reality, a Blog followed.
To all the brave explorers and beautiful souls out there, it’s so nice to meet you. Obviously my name is Olivia. I’m a twenty-something born in a small country in the heart of Europe called Switzerland. At 24, I decided to leave my comfort zone and spread my wings for an adventure around the world. Since then I experience magical moments, discover cultures and meet people and listen to their stories. But most importantly, inspire you to live your life to the fullest.
10 Facts About Me:
- I somehow always lose my socks
- I prefer mountains before the beach
- Me + monkeys = NO
- I’m that board games kind of person
- I sometimes lose myself in my own little fairytale/fantasy world.
- I love all beings (except monkeys)
- I’m horribly romantic.
- I’m a Pescetarier (I don’t eat meat but fish).
- I made it on the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- I said no to my dream job to follow my heart and explore this wonderful planet